Monday, April 9, 2007

Trans-ignition

A threshold has been crossed and a decision has been reached.

I believe that my mother put it best during a phone conversation.."so basically, working for the Boys & Girls Club is preventing you from doing what you want."

I just stood there slightly stunned by the truth of that.

Cross that with the fact that the BGCSF treats me SHIITAY!!!

Im done. Im looking for new work, and when I feel like I have enough to keep me going for a while, I'm out.

Fuck that bullshit org and its megalithic bullshit engine. I've watched children die, and I've helped children believe in themselves. I deserve better, and money alone does not replace respect, humanity and true compassion for ones fellow man.

It was good while it lasted.

Sigh......


So where to next? That's the magic question.

I know that I want to be involved in music and sound and also workikng with my hands. I don't want any more paperwork. Bleeaaaccchh!!!


W gives me many suggestions on directions that I can head in order to get what I want and all I can say is ..Yes. Yes, Yes, Yes. I want chaaaaange and I want to do what I love.

I am soooooo scared and excited at the same time.

Thats all for now.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I believe in you. You will find what you love and thrive. It's the beginning of a grand adventure.