Thursday, December 28, 2006

The Wheel of Fortune

That is the Tarot Card that I pulled the other night as I closed my eyes and leaned into this new place of revelation, fear, joy, love and magick I find myself in.
The wonderfully bizarre part is that I knew I would pull that card, or something similar.

I am really feeling that card right now. Fortune.

It is in opening myself to new levels of forsight and stability that I feel this forune manifesting.

In opening myself to fear and the freefall of love I find a new level of beauty fueling and warming this manifestation.

I am so blessed, so lucky, so in love.

This new year will find me focusing much on the future. Dancing on the edge of learning and the sea of overstimulation that comes from trying to see too much too fast.
Limits. Hey, they can be a friend when I care to pay attention to them. Who knew?

Ahhhh.... I am going to take some time to really enjoy this place, this feeling within. This flame kindelling my spirit.

I am humbled and gratefull.

No comments: